Our approach to wedding photography is best described by photojournalism meets lifestyle. We like to let moments unfold naturally and capture them as they are, in their most candid form. At times we will offer photographic insight such as the best locations for lighting, or we will offer to style certain scenes such as the wedding details e.g. dress, bouquet, shoes, invitations, and wedding rings. Even during the bride and groom couple’s photos, we aim to make sessions fun and relaxed to produce photos that look natural and candid and not overly posed. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to work with so many clients who share our vision and photographic voice.
Although we are based in the South East on the Sussex/Surrey border, we work all over the UK and are also available for destination weddings abroad.
We offer one comprehensive package, which includes:
- Free No-Obligation Consultation
- Pre-wedding or Bridal Session – Our pre wedding sessions are untimed and unrushed, and typically run about 1 to 1.5 hours. We allow for props, 1 to 2 outfits, and 1 to 2 locations. You’ll receive roughly 50 fully edited images and an online gallery where you can view, share, and download the full-resolution files.
- Coverage – Up to 12 hours, we can work with your timeline to ensure all of the important parts of the day will be photographed: The amount of images you’ll receive is highly dependent on your unique wedding plans and event length, but we typically deliver over 400+ photos per event coverage. All photos are edited and colour corrected to match our signature style.
- 2 Photographers – The additional photographer will provide double the coverage during certain parts of the day, and also offer unique angles and perspectives. Typically it allows one photographer to obtain the shots you need, while the other photographer can take the shots you want – the creative shots that are riskier or take more time for the photographer to set up. During certain parts of the day, the second photographer will also serve as a general assistant, lighting assistant, stylist, and also perform behind-the-scenes work.
- Full-Resolution Digital Files – Mixture of Colour & B&W. All of our sessions and wedding collections include full-resolution, un-watermarked digital files. The photos are yours to post online, print, and share freely.
- Online Gallery and Downloads – A custom online gallery will be created to display your photographs and allow downloading of the full-resolution files. You can send the online gallery to friends and family, making it easy for you to share the photographs with loved ones.
- USB Drive – Our USB drive will come pre-loaded with all of your full resolution photographs and will be personally packaged and shipped from us to you.